Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
rivermiles.com Missouri American WaterMissouri River Relief Alpine Shop Llama RacksPfefferkorn Engineering & Environmentalladsurfski.com paddlestop.comOlathe Ford Lincoln MercuryFarmer's InsuranceLewis and Clark Boathouse and Nature CenterSome Beach Outfittersprojectathena.org healthyriverspartnership.comMidwest Paddle AdventuresPaddle KC
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sawyer canoe hin info (Read 299 times)
06/17/21 at 10:19:12

Robman85695   Offline
Future Participant

Hi I'm new here and I'm looking for information on a sawyer canoe I recently acquired the hin number I look up is unfound can anybody help me with this please thank you very much

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 06/19/21 at 19:01:37

Robman85695   Offline
Future Participant

Well damn. Thought I would have got more help then this...I did find out that it's a coca cola edition... thinking an 81'.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 06/21/21 at 22:01:40

ChrisD   Offline
MR340 Veteran
Bangor, ME

Is it that you can't find the hull number, or you found it and you can't look it up (& if so where are you trying to look it up?). It should start with SAW and end with the year of manufacture. I have a '76 Sawyer and the hull number is etched on the outside of the gunwhale. It's fairly subtle.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 08/08/21 at 23:32:15

wcopaddler   Offline
MR340 Veteran
Colorado

Kind of an odd place to make the post, which may explain the lack of responses.  Not posting the HIN or a photo of the boat also probably didn't help.

I would check with the Sawyer facebook page: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SawerAndMichiganCanoes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print