Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
rivermiles.com Missouri American WaterMissouri River Relief Alpine Shop Schlafly Big Muddy Adventures paddlestop.com The Nature Conservancy In Missouri StilL 630 ust EquipmentShare Terrain Magazine Midwest Paddle Adventures Pfefferkorn Engineering & EnvironmentalSome Beach Outfitters Llama Racks Lewis and Clark Boathouse and Nature Center healthyriverspartnership.com<Paddle KC
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sawyer canoe hin info (Read 835 times)
06/17/21 at 10:19:12

Robman85695   Offline
Future Participant

Hi I'm new here and I'm looking for information on a sawyer canoe I recently acquired the hin number I look up is unfound can anybody help me with this please thank you very much

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 06/19/21 at 19:01:37

Robman85695   Offline
Future Participant

Well damn. Thought I would have got more help then this...I did find out that it's a coca cola edition... thinking an 81'.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 06/21/21 at 22:01:40

ChrisD   Offline
MR340 Veteran
Bangor, ME

Is it that you can't find the hull number, or you found it and you can't look it up (& if so where are you trying to look it up?). It should start with SAW and end with the year of manufacture. I have a '76 Sawyer and the hull number is etched on the outside of the gunwhale. It's fairly subtle.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 08/08/21 at 23:32:15

wcopaddler   Offline
MR340 Veteran
Colorado

Kind of an odd place to make the post, which may explain the lack of responses.  Not posting the HIN or a photo of the boat also probably didn't help.

I would check with the Sawyer facebook page: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SawerAndMichiganCanoes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print