Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
rivermiles.com Missouri American WaterMissouri River Relief Alpine Shop Llama RacksPfefferkorn Engineering & Environmentalladsurfski.com paddlestop.comOlathe Ford Lincoln MercuryFarmer's InsuranceLewis and Clark Boathouse and Nature CenterSome Beach Outfittersprojectathena.org healthyriverspartnership.comMidwest Paddle AdventuresPaddle KC
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tandem Canoe for rent, sale, or trade. 2021 race (Read 55 times)
04/05/21 at 10:01:32

Calebj1983   Offline
Future Participant

My wife and I will be first timers this July. We are currently training in our Wenonah V1a and plan to race it in several races upcoming. We are signed up for the Mean Lamine, the Shootout, and the Freedom Race in addition to the 340. We think the V1a is a great boat for these races except for maybe the 340. For this race I think we may want to sacrifice some speed for comfort and stability...We are not looking to be super competitive, our main goal is to finish alive and well. I am hoping there is someone out there that is looking to rent a lightweight tripping canoe for the big race. We may also entertain buying a used boat or possibly working out a trade for the V1A. Please reach out if you or someone you know may be able to help us out.

Thanks

Caleb

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print