" />

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
rivermiles.com Missouri American WaterMissouri River Relief Alpine Shop Llama RacksPfefferkorn Engineering & Environmentalladsurfski.com paddlestop.comOlathe Ford Lincoln Mercuryprojectathena.orgFarmer's Insurancehealthyriverspartnership.comLewis and Clark Boathouse and Nature CenterSome Beach Outfitters
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Epic V7 set up for MR340 (Read 783 times)
03/23/19 at 12:15:22

MoRiverSwimmerToo   Offline
Future Participant

Hey-
Looking if folks can share some pics on how they set up their V7s for the MR340. Trying to work through nav light set ups, hydration, maybe even how folks mounted phone for propaddler app.
Thanks!

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 03/23/19 at 21:44:42

GoneOutdoors2   Offline
2X MR340 Veteran
St. Peters, MO

Hello,  I raced  v7 last year and loved it.  There are so many options.  What is your email (you can PM me) and I will send some to you.  good luck.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 03/25/19 at 14:12:35

JohnK   Offline
3X MR340 Veteran

I have a V8 and would also like to see your set up. Thanks

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 03/25/19 at 21:42:51

GoneOutdoors2   Offline
2X MR340 Veteran
St. Peters, MO

I used the standard adventure lights and just used Velcro to attach them, had a 3 liter bladder in front of my foot well and a 2 liter behind me on the deck.  Both bladders needed the tubing extended and they were also stored in homemade pouches made from a car sunvisor.  I also made a simple deck over my shin area with a plastic cutting board and fixed a yeti dry bag to.  It was so easy to get into.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 03/26/19 at 07:15:46

JohnK   Offline
3X MR340 Veteran

I love the idea with the deck over the shins. How did you attach the deck? Are you using any navigation devices or propaddler?  How are you attaching those?

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 03/26/19 at 16:52:28

GoneOutdoors2   Offline
2X MR340 Veteran
St. Peters, MO

I used Velcro to attach then it was slightly adjustable also.  I only used pro padler last year as the garmin took up too much battery the year before.   that I just kept on my pfd and used the voice prompts.  I did take it off and charge inside the yeti when it was getting low.  had one mega charger and a few small ones in case, road crew kept them most of the time.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print