Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
rivermiles.com Missouri American WaterMissouri River Relief Alpine Shop St. James WineryPfefferkorn Engineering & Environmentalladsurfski.com Olathe Ford Lincoln Mercuryprojectathena.orgFarmer's Insurancehealthyriverspartnership.comLewis and Clark Boathouse and Nature Center2013 Stickers
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Current Designs Extreme for SALE $850 (Read 486 times)
01/07/18 at 17:16:37

chris.waldrop   Offline
Future Participant

Hey all, have a great boat here! This boat has had multiple finishes in the MR340 (is actually in the 6th photo of the MR340 page, being piloted by the awesome guy I purchased the boat from).

Incredibly stable boat with more storage than you would ever know what to do with. Has large dry storage in front and back as well as deck rigging that you can get quite creative with. This boat will hold WAY more than you want for the race, perfect for the racer without an in person ground grew.

Cockpit is quite spacious (I'm about 6'1, 240 lbs when I first started paddling) and the rudder controls are easy to adjust while paddling. Nice when you start cramping on the race and are looking for a slightly different sitting position.

Length is just shy of 19' (just over if you include the rudder), Beam is about 21.25 and weighs roughly 50lbs.

Located in Overland Park, KS. Feel free to contact me at 573-746-1234.

Photos incoming.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 01/07/18 at 17:17:24

chris.waldrop   Offline
Future Participant

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 01/07/18 at 17:40:32

chris.waldrop   Offline
Future Participant

Off-Market, pending final sale.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1