Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
rivermiles.com Missouri American WaterMissouri River Relief Alpine Shop Llama RacksPfefferkorn Engineering & Environmentalladsurfski.com Olathe Ford Lincoln Mercuryprojectathena.orgFarmer's Insurancehealthyriverspartnership.comLewis and Clark Boathouse and Nature Center2013 Stickers
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stripper C1 racing canoe (Read 741 times)
10/14/17 at 03:28:24

Francis   Offline
Future Participant

I'm Francis from Belgium and for a winter project I want to build a stripper C1 racing canoe, simular model as a J-203 or DIII. I'm looking for plans, tips and other info to start my project, because here in Belgium, canoe racing is not popular so I have to search my info overseas. Thanks in advance.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 10/14/17 at 12:46:38

NautiWoody   Offline
MR340 Veteran
Kawlloween Veteran
Gardner, KS

You may want to contact yankeeclipper.  He is active on this forum and I believe he has built a C1 stripper.  I've never done strip builds, only stitch and glue with plywood. Cool

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 10/16/17 at 11:04:52

yankeeclipper   Offline
MR340 Veteran
4X Gritty Fitty Veteran
Kawlloween Veteran
2X Ground Crew Veteran
Katy 50 Veteran
Kawnivore Veteran

Bear Mountain boat shop has plans for a USCA solo. They are the only ones I know that have inc plans and forms for such a boat. I have used plans from a variety of boats mostly "marrying"two different types. My last boat is a Shockwave rear with a modified front end from a j210 and Shockwave. The nice part about a stripper is you have flexibility to modify the forms easily. Suggest you also look at Grbnewman designs and check out his new c1.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print