Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
rivermiles.com Missouri American WaterMissouri River Relief Alpine Shop Schlafly Big Muddy Adventures paddlestop.com The Nature Conservancy In Missouri StilL 630 ust EquipmentShare Terrain Magazine Midwest Paddle Adventures Pfefferkorn Engineering & EnvironmentalSome Beach Outfitters Llama Racks Lewis and Clark Boathouse and Nature Center healthyriverspartnership.com<Paddle KC
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Race and Finish Line Photos (Read 1037 times)
07/30/17 at 13:34:44
chiles   Ex Member

Race photos will be available again this year. I have had request from paddlers wanting specific pictures of themselves. So, if this is something that you would like too, then email or texts me your name and number of vessel and I will do my best. I will be taking pictures at the start, some at 291 Bridge, everyone at Lexington, some at Miami, until the sunsets. I will be at Coopers Landing Wednesday morning, then some at Jeff City. Between my husband and I, we will take everyone’s picture at St. Charles, at the finish line. We will have aerial photos available this year. Photos can be viewed and purchased also.  Previous years are there as well.  I will have a printer at St Charles, just need the day and time of day you arrived and we will look it up.
Cindy Hiles
Race Photographer
Text: 816-506-2680
« Last Edit: 07/12/23 at 06:03:15 by N/A »  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print