Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
rivermiles.com Missouri American WaterMissouri River Relief Alpine Shop St. James WineryPfefferkorn Engineering & Environmentalladsurfski.com Olathe Ford Lincoln Mercuryprojectathena.orgFarmer's Insurancehealthyriverspartnership.comLewis and Clark Boathouse and Nature Center2013 Stickers
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Epic trip... (Read 558 times)
04/25/17 at 22:55:09

Ladsurfski   Offline
4X MR340 Veteran
5X Gritty Fitty Veteran
Kawlloween Record Holder
Kawnivore Veteran
4X Kawlloween Veteran

Ladsurfski is heading to Epic headquarters next week to pick up boats. The trailer is full however, I have one spot remaining on the van for anyone that is interested in getting a new ride for the 2017 paddling season. Most of the boats are pre sold although there are a few that I am bringing back that are still available for purchase. Please inquire if interested.

I will also be bringing back paddles and accessories. If you are looking for a new Epic paddle or any Epic accessory, please contact me so I can get your order submitted and bring it back in time for the May races...this avoids shipping charges. (NOTE - I can also ship directly to you, so that you receive product sooner.)

Ron at 913 four four nine 2434
www.ladsurfski.com

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 05/18/17 at 18:12:17

Ladsurfski   Offline
4X MR340 Veteran
5X Gritty Fitty Veteran
Kawlloween Record Holder
Kawnivore Veteran
4X Kawlloween Veteran

Heading back to Epic headquarters in June to pick up more boats. Anyone who is interested in getting a new ride for the 2017 paddling season please contact me to reserve a boat/spot.

If you are looking for a new Epic paddle or any Epic accessory, please contact me so I can get your order submitted and bring it back in time for the MR340 thus avoiding shipping fees.

Ron at 913 four four nine 2434
www.ladsurfski.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print