Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
rivermiles.com Missouri American WaterMissouri River Relief Alpine Shop Llama RacksPfefferkorn Engineering & Environmentalladsurfski.com paddlestop.comOlathe Ford Lincoln MercuryFarmer's InsuranceLewis and Clark Boathouse and Nature CenterSome Beach Outfittersprojectathena.org healthyriverspartnership.comMidwest Paddle AdventuresPaddle KC
Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
3rd Annual Perche Creek Fall Five Race - Oct 25, 2014 (11am) (Read 17992 times)
Reply #20 - 10/24/14 at 20:12:25

Rob   Offline
MR340 Veteran
2X Kawlloween Veteran
3X Gritty Veteran
Kawnivore Veteran
Olathe, KS

Ok, sign me up for the solo SUP division. The last time I ran was at last years fall five, so I might not be able to stand very well after stumbling in from the run. Maybe my legs will lock up and you can all see me do my Franken-run routine.

IP Logged

Reply #21 - 10/25/14 at 21:29:40

brian and marilyn   Offline
6X MR340 Veteran
Kawnivore Safety Boat Pilot
Kawnivore Veteran
Eldon MO

Charlie and Ron

Thanks again for putting on another Epic Event. Definitely a lot of white surf skis today. A great time to be had by all. The weather was great and the water level was more than you could ask for.

This is one is fun for the family too.

Brian

IP Logged

Reply #22 - 10/25/14 at 23:18:57

Mira   Offline
MR340 Veteran
Kawnivore Veteran

Thank you to all who came to the 3rd Annual Fall Five duathlon today! We had a great turnout with 14 boats and 21 participants.

Attached are the results from the race.

IP Logged

Reply #23 - 10/27/14 at 10:51:41

Ladsurfski   Offline
4X MR340 Veteran
5X Gritty Fitty Veteran
Kawlloween Record Holder
Kawnivore Veteran
4X Kawlloween Veteran

Thank you to everyone who braved the "terrible weather" and showed up to the race. We had a great time out there and it was nice to see such a good turnout for the 3rd Annual Fall Five Duathlon. Congratulations on all of your performances!

A big thank you to Linda LaFontaine for monitoring the run turnaround and bringing the water for the transition aid station, Jed Friedrichsen for monitoring the paddle turnaround, Steffi Ladzinski for help timing, Mira Doneva for the detailed race results and to the event creator, race director, timer and paddling guru Charlie Lockwood.

Look forward to the 4th Annual Fall Five in 2015!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print