Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
rivermiles.com Missouri American WaterMissouri River Relief Alpine Shop Llama RacksPfefferkorn Engineering & Environmentalladsurfski.com paddlestop.comOlathe Ford Lincoln Mercuryprojectathena.orgFarmer's Insurancehealthyriverspartnership.comLewis and Clark Boathouse and Nature CenterSome Beach Outfitters
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mmmmm - sprint racing (Read 1582 times)
09/10/10 at 19:09:24
Osprey   Ex Member

A new friend of mine in the UK sent me this link and asked that I spread it around.  No need to ask me to do that 'cause it's an amazine three-part video to introduce people to sprint racing.  This is the same production gang that produced the documentary of the DW that Carter has raced in twice.  The Brits do love their canoe racing.  (translation note, only in the U.S. and Canada to we exclusively refer to a canoe and kayak; in many other nations, the sport is generally called canoeing even in your in a kayak.)

http://www.outdoorstv.tv/playsprint1.html

Enjoy,
Dan
« Last Edit: 09/10/10 at 20:13:59 by N/A »  
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 09/16/10 at 14:00:34

Ladsurfski   Offline
4X MR340 Veteran
5X Gritty Fitty Veteran
Kawlloween Record Holder
Kawnivore Veteran
4X Kawlloween Veteran

hey Dan. Cool video...you still have your ICF sprint boat?

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 09/16/10 at 14:43:25
Osprey   Ex Member

I do still have it.  Hope to be able to use it in October at the event in Oklahoma City Oct. 9-10, otherwise I'll use my ski.

Dan

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 09/16/10 at 23:01:39

Ladsurfski   Offline
4X MR340 Veteran
5X Gritty Fitty Veteran
Kawlloween Record Holder
Kawnivore Veteran
4X Kawlloween Veteran

...was going to see if I could test it out a bit. need to get back in a tippy boat before the water gets hard!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print