Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
rivermiles.com Missouri American WaterMissouri River Relief Alpine Shop St. James WineryPfefferkorn Engineering & Environmentalladsurfski.com Olathe Ford Lincoln Mercuryprojectathena.orgFarmer's Insurancehealthyriverspartnership.comLewis and Clark Boathouse and Nature Center2013 Stickers
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: The Yeti is back with a Snap Fitness Discount (Read 19803 times)
01/28/09 at 12:45:03

Dark Horse Paddler   Offline
9X MR340 Veteran
MR340 Record Holder
Gritty Fitty Veteran
Gritty Fitty Record Holder
Lee's Summit Missouri

If you have a membership, does that allow you access to any of the 900 snap fitness locations?

-Joe Mann, Dark Horse Paddler
www.MidwestPaddleRacing.com
Your #1 Site for Canoe and Kayak Racing In the Midwest!!
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 01/28/09 at 22:10:19

WAIMANU   Offline
5X MR340 Veteran

The 900 locations - does that include the Canadian locations?  ...and does the MR340 offer extend north of the 49* parallel?  ...a new location soon to open is just a 10 minute drive or two a quater hour bike ride away  ...I would like to abbreviate the later time and Snap may have some free-wheeling!

Bill / Waimanu

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 01/28/09 at 22:26:09
Scott   Ex Member

The way Travis explained it to me is that my card works at any snap location.  Multiple locations.  So, I should be able to go to more than one.  But I've never tried this.  Travis supposedly sometimes goes to my Snap.  Though I told him he wasn't allowed to.

I think an email or call to Chris would settle it.  I'll get Travis to research it.  But if you're signing up, you have to contact Chris anyway, so it wouldn't hurt to check with him.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 01/29/09 at 00:49:02

Yeti   Offline
MR340 Veteran
Gritty Fitty Veteran
Kawlloween Veteran

I agree with Scott's last entry about checking with Chris Kerth at SNAP FITNESS, he is the owner who has embraced the race and all it's racers and will be able to answer any questions that you might have, but I will always do my best to take care of you as well.

As I read Scott's last email about how he rides his bike to his local SNAP FITNESS. And as many of you know whether I am racing down the Great Missouri River or riding a bike, I am a firm believer in doing as little work as possible.  I attached a photo of me "The Yeti" in New York City checking out my SNAP Fitness card, making my rounds via bike just like Scott Mansker.

Yeti_in_NY.jpg (76 KB | )
Yeti_in_NY.jpg
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print