Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
rivermiles.com Missouri American WaterMissouri River Relief Alpine Shop Schlafly Big Muddy Adventures paddlestop.com The Nature Conservancy In Missouri StilL 630 ust EquipmentShare Terrain Magazine Midwest Paddle Adventures Pfefferkorn Engineering & EnvironmentalSome Beach Outfitters Llama Racks Lewis and Clark Boathouse and Nature Center healthyriverspartnership.com<Paddle KC
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
T-shirts and bumper stickers (Read 1834 times)
07/20/08 at 19:03:03
cclement   Ex Member

I am the wife of the one of the "Brothers Clem" racers and wanted to know how I go about getting a tank top and an extra bumper sticker for this years race.  I was the ground crew for the Brothers Clem and would like a tank top and somewhere down the river, my brother-in-law lost his bumper sticker.

Please let me know where I need to go to get these items.

Laura Clement

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 07/20/08 at 21:15:41
Scott   Ex Member

Stickers are still available with a donation to www.riverrelief.org ; Forward me the receipt.  And give me a day or two to find the stickers.

T-shirt ordering process will also get sorted out this week.  And we will be adding more t-shirt options, colors, etc. 

The commemorative laser-engraved wooden paddles with your name and completion time will also be available... I've gotten lots of questions about these.   

We're still getting our post-race act together... but we will be on top of this as soon as we can.  Thanks for your interest!

Scott

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print